Look:Gingham Twins

3:06 π.μ. Fashion won’t stop 0 Comments

This is my first look for the site but not the last one.I will try to post as many looks as possimble to give you inspiration as long as  you like them.In my first look i chose to wear something more summery that can be easy worn at any time of the day.I am wearing the biggest pattern trend which is the gingham and it is actually two separate pieces.Scroll down to see my outfit and don't forget to leave a comment below.Do you like it?
                          
                           
                           
                                       
                                       
                                       
                                                            Mango:Top & Shorts
                                                            stradivarius:Straw hat
                                                             Adidas:sneakers

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια: